dinsdag 23 oktober 2012

Wang Yan geeft een hoop


Er is hoop/er is een hoop!!! hahaha. Dit kreeg ik vandaag in mijn postvak. Snel maar eens terug mailen dan.

Greetings,

I am Wang Yan, the chief operations officer of the Private Banking Services Department at the Bank of China (BOC) United Kingdom. I write to you concerning a late customer who had an investment placed under our banks management 6 years ago. He died intestate and nominated no next of kin to inherit the title over the investments he made with my Bank and I have been assigned to locate possible family members of the Deceased and people with close ties using all available means at my disposal.There is US$ 8,370,000.00 million Usd  deposited, I alone have the deposit details,  my proposal is I will nominate you as the funds beneficiary and we both share the proceeds in a 50/50 ratio. It is pertinent that you inform me ASAP whether or not you are interested in this proposal so I can provide you the complete details involved. You must appreciate my constrained from providing you with more detailed information at this point until I have confidence that you are interested in assisting me.Kindly respond to this message using my contact email below  within reasonable 
time to afford us the opportunity to close this transaction.

Wang Yan
ik zet er maar wat hartjes tegenover